Skin is the very delicate portion of our body. Moreover, it is very important to take care of it regularly. However, it is not that easy as it is important to complete the Skincare routine step by step. According to the diet, environment, or hygiene, the skin condition may vary. It depends on a gland called sebum, if the pours are producing this chemical in an abnormal method, it will be responsible for the skin to be oily or dry. Mainly, there are seven types of skin types. However, it is possible to deal with any type of skin just by adopting a healthy diet and a few other simple steps. The types of skin and methods to improve your skin are mentioned below:
- Normal Skin
- Oily Skin
- Dry Skin
- Combination Skin
- Sensitive skin
- Acne Skin
- Aging Skin
It is neither too dry nor too oily. It is a well-balanced skin type. Moreover, this type of skin also known as Epidermic. However, the skin type makes suggest, it does not need all those skincare routines step by step. But on the other hand, we can not just forget about it as it is as important as other parts of our body. It is important to stay hydrated, healthy, and follow a few steps to keep your skin healthy.
Steps to maintain normal skin:
- Moisturize: It is very important to keep your skin moist as it prevents your skin from producing excess sebum. Moreover, moisturizer is useful for almost every type of skin.
- Stay Hydrated: Drinking enough water in a day is very important for your skin and body. However, if you do not hydrate your body enough, it may lead to dry and flaky skin. Moreover, it can also cause more production of sebum.
- Wear Sunscreen: Direct sun exposure can cause dark patches, wrinkles, and also dry the skin if you do not use sunscreen. Moreover, it is recommended for almost all kinds of skin types. However, oil-free sunscreen is recommended if you do not want your skin pores to be clogged.
- Wash your skin before bed: Any leftover product on your face overnight can cause damage to your skin so it is recommended to wash your skin before bed. Moreover, if you do want dirt or bacteria to clog your skin pores, you should what it before bed. It is recommended to remove your makeup as well before bed to protect your skin.
When the sebum glands under your skin produce more chemical than usual, then the skin tends to be oily. Moreover, there are four main causes of oily skin, namely: Hormonal Change, Genetics, Large pores, and Climate. However, it is possible to deal with the oily skin jut by following a few simple steps/methods.
Steps to cure oily skin:
- Stay Hydrated: If you want to deal with the oily skin, you must drink enough water to hydrate your body. Moreover, it also prevents excess sebum production.
- Moisturize Regularly: It will moist your skin and keep it hydrated for long which will prevent the high sebum production.
- Wash your face twice a day: It is very important to wash the dirt and bacterial off your face but do not it in excess. Moreover, washing your face will keep it clean and also prevent pore-clogging.
It is a type where your skin will look rough and flaky. Moreover, the sebum production is very low which causes dry skin. It can be due to mainly four reasons, namely: Genetics, Seasons, Age, Long showers. However, it can be treated just by adopting a few healthy routines and methods.
Steps to cure dry skin:
- Hydrate your skin: Your skin will be spotless and balanced if you hydrate your body enough by drinking water. Moreover, it will prevent your skin from being dry.
- Moisturize your skin: It will moist your skin and prevent your skin’s pores from clogging. Moreover, it also makes your skin look normal.
- Shower period: Spending too much time in a shower can also dry skin, so you need to manipulate your showering time if you are having dry skin.
- Treat your skin gently: It is very important to dry up your skin very gently after a shower if you are having dry skin type. Moreover, treating your skin harshly while having dry skin can cause serious damage to your skin so be careful with your skin.
- Sunscreen: It is very important to hydrate your skin if you are having dry skin and sunscreen will do it for you. Moreover, you should use it regularly to protect your skin.
- Use Humidifier: It is very important if you are having very dry skin as it will retain your natural skin moisture. Moreover, it will clean your skin and remover dirt or bacteria.
It is a type of skin where the skin is dry as well as oily. Moreover, you can identify it by seeing the T-zone and dry chin. In this type, you can find your forehead, nose, and chin oily and your cheeks dry. However, there are mainly three reasons behind a combination type of skin, namely: Genetics, Products, and Climate. But there are few tips and methods by which you can maintain the skin in a good condition.
Steps to cure combination skin:
- Use Sunscreen: Using an oil-free sunscreen is recommended if you are having combination skin type. Moreover, it will moist your skin and clean the dirt and bacteria.
- Use Cleansers: If you are having a combination skin type, at the T-zone the pores are larger than cheeks so it is dangerous to use any harsh chemical or product. However, it is recommended to use gentle cleansers.
- Use oil-free products: It is recommended to only use oil-free products as you are having combination skin type where more of the portion is oily. However, you have t0 be very careful with whatever you use on your face if you are having combination skin.
- Use two different skincare routine: It is necessary to use two different types of products on your skin if you are having combination skin. However, you have to use a different product for the T-zone and a different for the rest of your face.
- Exfoliate once in a while: It is surely good for your skin type but not recommended to use too much. Moreover, overuse can remover the required oil from your skin, and scrubbing your T-zone can also damage your skin. So you have to be very careful with your skin if you are having Combination skin.
It is a type of skin in which needs o to be taken care of in almost every situation. Moreover, you should consult your doctor if it is at a higher level. However, there are few ways by which you can say weather skin is sensitive or it is just an allergy. Some of the ways are mentioned below:
- If your skin reacts weirdly to any skincare routine.
- After eating spicy food if your skin gets flashes easily.
- If your skin gets dry in winters and oily in summers.
- Also if the texture of your body is uneven.
- If your skin feels tight and itchy.
- If your skin turns red right after taking a hot water bath.
- Also if you feel itchy while wearing tight clothes.
Tips to cure sensitive skin:
- Do not believe in every “Hypoallergenic” label: Not every product is hypoallergenic as they claimed. However, you should do a patch test before using it on your sensitive skin, it can be dangerous.
- Do not overdo your skincare routine: You just can not use a lot of products on your face if your skin is sensitive. However, you can use a cleanser, sunscreen, or a moisturizer.
- Conduct a patch test: It is a very important step if your skin a sensitive. Moreover, you should do a patch test of any product on your skin and leave it for 24 hours. If that product does not react to your skin, you can use it without any concern. But on the other hand, you have to be very careful with your skin if it is a sensitive type.
If you are having acne skin, you just have to change a few steps in your daily life routine and follow some of the simple steps. Moreover, it is very important to cure it in time otherwise it can leave a few non-treatable marks on your face.
Steps to cure Acne skin:
- Wash skin twice a day: It is very important to wash your skin as it can remover dirt or bacteria which can cause pimples or acne.
- No picking or pooping: It can leave the marks that can not be treatable. However, you have to treat them with minimal touching.
- Stay Hydrated: Your skin needs to get hydrated by drinking enough water every day. Moreover, it will clean your skin from inside.
It is a type of skin where you can see wrinkles on your skin and the muscles of your skin also get loose. However, there are few reasons behind this namely: Age, Exposure to UV light, Smoking, Repeated facial expressions, etc.
Steps to cure aging skin:
- Moisturize: You can moist your skin using a good moisturizer and this will pump your skin cells which will work as anti-aging.
- Do Not Smoke: Smoking will make you look aged in no time. However, it is good for you to quit the smoke and protect your body.
- Eat healthily: A well-balanced diet is very important for your body. Moreover, your skin can get all the nutritious values from the diet.