Well, who doesn’t want a super toned and curvy butt? If you’re looking for how to crack the code, let us tell you that exercise is the simple answer. You need to practice certain exercises that directly target your gluteal muscles and help strengthen your butt as well. We are going to share with you some butt exercises, suggested by famous Pilates trainer Namrata Purohit.
Ready to discover exercises that can help you get that dreamy butt? Come on.
Here are 5 butt exercises:
1. Crush Toner (1 minute for each leg)
* Stand with your feet together.
* Make sure your hips are facing forward
* Take a step back with your left leg and bend both knees.
* Make a 90 degree angle with both knees and then return to the starting position.
* Once you reach this point, lift your left leg back in the air until it is parallel to the floor.
* Lower your left leg to the floor. This is a representative.
* Repeat the exercise.
2. Hip Raise (1 minute)
* Lie on your back with your knees bent and your arms at your sides.
* Keep your feet flat.
* Press into your heels, keeping your core tight and engaged.
* Now lift your hips off the floor until your knees, hips and shoulders are in a straight line.
* Hold the bridge for 4-5 seconds and return to the starting position.
* Repeat the pose again.
Note: Remember, your knees must be over your ankles.
Check out Namrata Purohit’s video about butt exercises
3. Hip Raise in a prone butterfly (1 minute)
* Start by lying on your stomach on the floor with your knees bent and slightly open to the side.
*Place your hands under your forehead with your elbows out at your sides.
* Press your heels and toes together and lift your thigh off the floor a few inches without arching your back.
* Hold for 5-10 seconds and then return to starting position.
* Repeat the exercise.
Read too: Hip-opening yoga asanas for a peach toned butt
4. Donkey kick (30 seconds each leg)
* Get on all fours and place your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips
* Now, step back or lift your right knee, keeping it bent as you kick up.
* Return to starting position to complete one repetition.
* After completing reps on the right leg, switch legs.
5. Hydrants (1 minute for each leg)
* Start on all fours and make sure your shoulders are positioned above your hands.
* Lift your right leg out to the side at a 45 degree angle while your knees remain at 90 degrees.
* Keep your core engaged and tighten.
* Lower the leg to the starting position to complete one repetition.
* Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
Practice these exercises at home and get your butt toned and firm in no time!