When summer comes, you want to go back to your favorite sleeveless tops or knee-length skirt. To avoid the embarrassment of your body hair being visible, it becomes a mandate to remove your body hair more often. It is a tiring process to shave your armpit or leg regularly. This article throws some light on how to remove underarm hair permanently at home.
Vaseline and Turmeric
Vaseline is more useful that we generally give it credit for. It plays a very important role in removing the unwanted hair on your body and at the same time keeps your skin smooth.
- Clean your armpit skin with water and pat dry with clean cloth.
- Apply baby powder to make sure that the skin on your armpit is completely dry.
- Now mix half tablespoon Vaseline with turmeric powder. Apply the mixture on your armpit with cotton in the opposite direction with respect to the hair growth.
- Massage for a few minutes. Then, keep it for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes,wash the mixture off with cold water.
- Apply moisturizing cream to heal the skin.
After continuing the process for 4-6 times, you will see that armpit hair growth has been stunted.
Lemon and sugar
Lemon and sugar paste is also one of the most effective solutions for how to remove underarm hair at home. The Brazilian wax, the most effective waxing kit also holds sugar and lemon as its main ingredients. Lemon and sugar exfoliates the skin and keep it healthy.
- Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and a tablespoon of sugar. Mix the two well and create a paste.
- Apply the paste on your underarm. Leave it to work for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the paste with a clean cloth afterwards.
- Used it for twice weekly.
If you keep on using this paste for a stipulated amount of time, you will see that with every use the hair growth is fading away in your armpit.
- Egg and Corn Flour
Egg is generally credited for good hair care. But it can also be used as one of the primary ingredient s of hair removal. Corn flour’s texture helps in skin exfoliation and gives the skin a natural and healthy glow.
- Take an egg and half a tablespoon corn flour. Mix the two very well. Stir it until it creates a thick, sticky mixture.
- Add the mixture on your armpit hairs. Leave it to dry for 5 minutes or until it is completely dried up.
- Now, pull the mixture off your skin and wash the remains off with lukewarm water.
- You can alternatively replace these two ingredients with milk and turmeric powder.
After repeated use, these homely methods for how to remove underarm hair will help in permanent hair removal process. People generally use methods like shaving the armpit off with a razor/ epilator, plucking the hairs with a pair of tweezers, using hair removal creams or using hot wax. These methods are painful and can harm your skin. So it is always advisable to go for natural, home-made solutions only.