Cashews are a kidney-shaped seed derived from the cashew tree, a tropical tree indigenous to Brazil that is now grown in a variety of warm climates worldwide. The cashew nut, which is delicately sweet, crunchy, and delicious, is rich in energy, antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins, all of which are important for good health. People continue to avoid them as a part of their diet because they believe they would increase their weight and cholesterol levels. We are a leading Cashew Nut manufacturer in India. The issue is how quickly we criticize food without ever considering the benefits and disadvantages. Let take a look at what cashew provide us:
- Cashews are cholesterol-free and possess a healthy balance of fat types. If 62%of the cashew’s fats are monounsaturated, 18 percent are polyunsaturated fats. They are a decent protein source.
- It contains copper, an antioxidant that helps the body eliminate free radicals. And most importantly, it keeps your bones, joints, and blood vessels flexible and protected. It is an important nutrient for the formation of new blood vessels and for maintaining a healthy and stable immune system.
- Cashews are high in magnesium which is essential for proper body function. It reduces migraine frequency, improves cognitive ability, and lowers blood pressure, which helps prevent heart attacks.
- Cashews have a high vitamin E content. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that aids in the prevention of aging and tissue damage. It alleviates menopausal complications including hot flashes. It has a high concentration of zinc, another mineral that helps in the battle against multiple pathogens.
Health Benefits of Cashews
Cashews have multiple health paybacks because of their wide nutritional profile. Among them are the following:
- Improves bone and joint health: Cashews are high in copper and magnesium, which are both essential for bone health. They work together to increase bone mass. Copper is required for the formation of collagen, a protein found in bones and muscles. Hence, it aids in the formation and repair of bones. Copper deficiency can increase the risk of osteoporosis.
- Improves heart health: Cashews are high in monounsaturated fats, which are good for the heart. These are essential fatty acids that aid in the reduction of unhealthy LDL and triglyceride levels in the body. It has been proven that including nuts in the diet lowers your risk of heart failure as opposed to not including them.
- Boosts Your Immune System: Cashews are high in zinc and studies show that increasing zinc intake is associated with a healthier immune response. Zinc is very crucial for immune cell development. It stimulates the immune system and combats bacteria and viruses.
- Helps in weight loss: Cashews are a fantastic source of protein which is why they provide a lot of energy, however, they are also associated with higher energy expenditure. Hence, they assist in weight loss. They are also rich in fiber so they are more satisfying and make you feel less hungry. They are used in many weight loss diets because they contain healthier fats that the body requires.
- Cashews are beneficial to blood health: Cashews produce large amounts of copper and iron, both of which assist in the production and use of red blood cells and its deficiency can cause anemia.
Cashews are rich in the nutrients we need to sustain a balanced lifestyle. It is not fattening in any way but supplies the body with vital nutrients. So, they should not be omitted from your diet, a couple of nuts per day will already have a beneficial impact on your health. It is a dry fruit that has many health benefits but eating too much of it can cause serious problems. By eating it in moderation, one can reap all of the dietary benefits. Cashews have a lot of advantages, so make sure to purchase high-quality cashews from us. These high-quality cashews are the perfect choice if you want to obtain more of the nutritional benefits of cashews. Feel free to contact us, we are the best cashew nut suppliers in India and the best place to buy cashews.