About Signs Of Pregnancy:
* Each and Every woman is different.so here is the experience of the pregnancy. Not every Women have the same sign of pregnancy from one pregnancy to another. Also, because of the early sign of the pregnancy often mimic the signs which you might experience before and during menstruation, you may not realize that your pregnant or the sign of pregnancy.
* What follows is a description of some of the most common early signs of pregnancy. You should know these symptoms may be caused by other things besides being pregnant.
* So the fact that you notice some of these signs. Signs does not necessarily mean you are the pregnant .there is the only way to tell for sure the pregnancy test.
* Though it may sound odd, your first week of pregnancy is based on the date of your last Menstrual period. Your last menstrual period is considered the week of the pregnancy, even if you weren’t actually a pregnant yet.
* The expected date of delivery is calculated using the first day of your last period .that is the reason, the first few weeks where you may not have symptoms also count towards your 40week of the pregnancy.
* From week 1-4, everything is still happening on a cellular level. The fertilised egg creates a blastocyst that will develop into the babies organs and body part. About 10-14 weeks of conception.
ABOUT SIGNS OF MISCARRIAGE:
*It’s a topic you never want to think about it, let us alone discuss about it:
*Especially if you are pregnant. Here about 15-20% of pregnancies end in a Signs of Miscarriage, though were as experts expect that there are a significant number of miscarriage among women. who don’t even know they are pregnant yet.
*”we estimate that about 30-40% of all conception results in the loss of pregnancy, “pregnancy says that Helain Landy, M.D PROFESSOR chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Georgetown University Hospital.
* “This is because of the many women miscarry before they know that they are pregnant, or before that has been confirmed by a health-care provider.”
* Most of the miscarriages happen during the 13th week of pregnancy -the first trimester that is the reason why so many people opt to wait to share their pregnancy news until they make it through the first trimester.
* The medical terms used to identify this potential complication or loss gives most women and gives the uncomfortable feeling, so, through this article, we will refer to this type of threatened complications or the loss of the pregnancy under the week of 20 as the result of the miscarriage.
* The miscarriage occurs when the pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation, resulting bleeding that occurs around the time of her expected period. The women may not realize that she conceived when she is experiencing the chemical pregnancy.
ABOUT TWIN PREGNANCY
* many women pregnant with twin have no idea what to expect but that mean that they-and you-cant learn.so what’s happening when you are expecting twin :
* the twin pregnancy is the double blessing, but it can also carry greater risk of twin baby then singleton pregnancies.
In us about three in every 100 pregnant women give birth to the twins or triplets, according to the clinic in Rochester, Minn. And by many accounts, twin pregnancies are on the rise.
Signs of Twin Pregnancies :
- Ultrasound confirmation
- Doppler heartbeat count
- Abnormal AFP test results
- Measuring large for Gestation age
- Weight gain
- Excessive morning sickness
- Early or Frequent Fetal movement
- Extreme fatigue
- History or intuition
- Elevated HCG levels